Licensing and Applications
SCDNR Customer Service locations statewide will open at 9:30 am on Wednesday mornings for staff training.
Purchase licenses, permits, and tags
View your licenses, permits, and lottery results
License price list
What license do you need?
Find your DNR customer identification number
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on SC fishing and hunting licenses
Forms and Applications
Downloadable licenses and application forms below are in the PDF format.
- Bear Tag Application
- Bird Dog Training License Information
- Catawba License Application
- Commercial Fur Harvest Report
- Commercial Fur License Application
- Commercial Saltwater Fishing
- Deer Tag Application
- Disability Hunting and Fishing License
- Dog or Kennel Registration Application
- Duplicate License or Permit
- Field Trial Permit Application
- Lifetime Recreational License Application
- Nongame Fish Tag
- Notification of Address Change
- Predator Management Permit for Private Lands Application
- Quail Breeders License Application
Recreational Licenses, Permits, and Tags
- Shellfish Culture Permits
- Shooting Preserve Application
- Turkey Tag Application
- Verification of Lawful Presence in the United States -- Applicant and Principals
If you have any additional questions regarding hunting and fishing licenses, permits or tags please email us at email@example.com. When requesting information about your license, permits or tags, please include your customer id number or date of birth along with your name and address. Please allow 2-3 business days for us to respond to your email.