State Rules and Regulations
Looking for Regulations
2022-2023 Hunting &
View the South Carolina 2020-21 Hunting and Fishing guide optimized for mobile.
Keep up-to-date with South Carolina and federal saltwater fishing regulations by using the free Fish Rules App. Learn more
The 2022-2023 State Rules and Regulations Guide has been updated online and is available for download.
- See the online version of the regulations
- Download the PDF version of the 2022-2023 Regulations Guide
Below are quick links that will direct you to specific regulations found on South Carolina’s e-regulations website.
- Freshwater Fishing
- Saltwater Fishing
- Wildlife Management Areas
- Trapping and Commercial Fur Harvest Regulations
- Migratory Birds including Waterfowl
- Small Game
- Includes: Beaver, fox, opossum,
rabbit, raccoon, squirrel, other species
- Wild Hog
Applications for Licenses and Tags
Adobe® Reader® is required to open the files below and is available as a free download from the Adobe® Web site.
- Deer Tag - (PDF)
- Catawba License Application - (PDF)
- Bear Tag - (PDF)
- Disability License - (PDF)
- Lifetime License - (PDF)
- Nongame Fish Tag Application - (PDF)
- Shrimp Baiting License - (PDF)
- Turkey Tag - (PDF)