Flood Mitigation Grants Information
eGrants Registration Information
- Request for eGrantRoles for Mitigation Application Development Adobe PDF
- FEMA Mitigation eGrants Subgrant Application Quick Reference Guide Adobe PDF
In order to apply for PDM funds using the E-grants system, please send an email to email@example.com from your organization stating who should have access to the system and what access each person should have. The rights a person can have in E-grants:
- View/print: A user will be able to view and print applications but not modify or sign them.
- Create/edit: A user can create and edit applications as well as view and print them, but not sign and submit them.
- Sign/submit: A user has the same right as create/edit but can also electronically sign applications and forward them to SCEMD for review.
Please address your email or letter requesting E-grants access to:
Lisa Jones, CFM , CPM
State Coordinator , Flood Mitigation Programs
South Carolina Department of Natural Resources
Land, Water & Conservation Division
P.O. Box 167 Columbia, SC 29202
Phone: (803) 734-9120
Facsimile: (803) 734-9106
Once you have sent a letter in, each person requesting access will need to register at the E-grants web site. Please follow these instructions to register as a new user.
- Go to the E-grants web site at https://portal.fema.gov
- On the left side of the screen, click the "Mitigation Grants" link
- Click the "New User?" link under the login button on the left side of the screen
- When it prompts you for an access code, enter "S45" (make sure to use a capital S) and click the "Continue" button
- Fill in the information on the form. All blanks with an asterisk next to them are required fields. Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page when you are finished.
When you are approved, you will receive an email informing you that your access is approved.
All files, which have the following Adobe logo behind them, are Adobe PDF files. Adobe® Reader® is required to open these files and is available as a free download from the Adobe® Web site. File sizes are less than 1M unless noted.