Aquatic Plant Management Council meets March 8 in Eastover
The S.C. Aquatic Plant Management Council will meet at 10 a.m. Wednesday, March 8 at the S.C. Department of Natural Resources’ (SCDNR) Wateree Range classroom at 14068 Garners Ferry Road in Eastover. It will also be available via WebEx. The meeting is open to the public.
Anyone with business for the Council or who wishes to receive WebEx log-in instructions should contact Julie Holling at SCDNR by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To provide for an efficient meeting and to allow time for anyone who would like to speak to the Council, please contact Julie Holling in advance if you would like to address the Council or otherwise participate in the meeting. Items scheduled on the agenda for the meeting include:
- Call to Order of the 142nd meeting
- Review and Approval of the Minutes of the Jan. 10, 2023 (141st) Council meeting
- Public Comment Period (30 minutes)
- Discussion of and Response to Public Comments made on the 2022 Draft Aquatic Plant Management Plan
- Discussion of and Changes to the 2022 Draft Aquatic Plant Management Plan for Final Approval
- New State Parks for Addition to the 2024 Aquatic Plant Management Plan
- Topics and Dates for 2023-2024 Council Meetings
- New Business