Skip Navigation

Life's Better
South Carolina Department
of Natural Resources

If you are seeing this, then your internet browser is Microsoft Internet Explorer and you are running in Compatibility mode. You will not be able to view the application with this browser and these settings.

Please remove "SC.GOV" from your compatibility view listings using your settings in the Internet Explorer options.

Boating - Title and Register a Watercraft or Outboard Motor in SC

Filling out your Watercraft/Outboard Motor Application

The watercraft/outboard motor application must be completed and signed in section F by all applicants. You will need to download this form from our website, print it out, fill it in and send it to SCDNR along with all other required documents.