February 19, 2019
The next meeting of the state Aquatic Plant Management Council will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at Greenwood State Park. The address is 302 State Park Road, Ninety Six, S.C. 29666.
The meeting is open to the public. Anyone with business for the council or needing directions to the meeting place should contact Chris Page at the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources (SCDNR) by email at PageC@dnr.sc.gov. To provide for an efficient meeting and to allow time, please contact Page in advance so that anyone who would like to speak to the council can be placed on the agenda. The major topic of discussion for this meeting will be the release of the Draft 2019 Aquatic Plant Management Plan for public review.
Items scheduled on the agenda for the meeting of the Aquatic Plant Management Council include:
- Call to Order 130th Meeting
- Minutes of the December 5, 2018 Council Meeting
- Public Comments
- Draft 2019 Aquatic Plant Management Plan recommendations to be released for public comment
- Other New Items for Council Action
- April Council Meeting Date