DNR News** Archived Article - please check for current information. **
January 28, 2016Wildlife and Fisheries committee to meet Feb. 2 at Congaree Bluffs Heritage Preserve
The Wildlife and Freshwater Fisheries Advisory Committee to the S.C. Natural Resources Board will meet 10 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 2 at the Congaree Bluffs Heritage Preserve, 255 Turkey Track Lane, St. Matthews.
For questions on the meeting or directions to the meeting place, call the S.C. Department of Natural Resources (DNR) Columbia headquarters at (803) 734-3889.
Items on the agenda for the Feb. 10 Donnelley meeting include:
- Constituent Comments
- Dove Survey Results
- Draft Aquatic Plant Management Plan
- Update on Lower Saluda Trout Study
- 2016-2017 Waterfowl Frameworks
- Legislative Update
- Other Old and/or New Business
- Advisory Committee Member Comments