Jan. 23, 2014
Aquatic Plant Management Council meets Feb. 4 in Columbia
The Aquatic Plant Management Council will meet 10 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 4, at the S.C. Department of Natural Resources Board Room in the Dennis Building, Room 335, 1000 Assembly Street, Columbia.
The meeting is open to the public. Anyone with business for the council or needing directions to the meeting place should contact Chris Page at the S.C. Department of Natural by email at email@example.com. To provide for an efficient meeting and to allow time, please contact Chris Page so that anyone who would like to speak to the Council can be placed on the agenda.
The major topic of discussion is the Draft 2014 Aquatic Plant Management Plan which will be released for public review.
Items scheduled on the agenda for the meeting of the Aquatic Plant Management Council include:
* Approval of the Draft 2014 South Carolina Aquatic Plant Management Plan for Public Review
* Items for Council Action
Find out more about the Aquatic Nuisance Species Program.
- Beneficial controlled burning to take place in Horry County
- DNR honors Cayce man as Certified Fishing Instructor of the Year
- DNR partners with Coastal Conservation Association's Topwater Action Campaign
- North Island hog hunts with dogs to remove destructive feral hogs
- 'Longleaf 101' offered at Cheraw State Park Feb. 18-20 for landowners, land managers
- Researchers complete field work to estimate mountain bear population
- Lower Saluda River trout stocked by helicopter
- 26th Annual Wild Quail Management Seminar scheduled for March 6-7, 2014
- Camp Wildwood of South Carolina open for 2014 registration
- DNR to issue 365 day saltwater licenses beginning 2014
- DNR adds training session for removal of double-crested cormorants on Santee Cooper lakes
- Peachtree Rock topples
- 2013 Environmental Awareness award nominations sought
- Freshwater fishing trends
- Saltwater fishing trends
- S.C. weekly tidetable
- DNR video
- Archived news releases