November 26, 2019
The next meeting of the S.C. Aquatic Plant Management Council will be held at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, December 3, 2019, at the Santee Cooper Environmental Resources Building, 1 Riverwood Drive, Moncks Corner, SC, 29461.
The meeting is open to the public. Anyone with business for the council or needing directions to the meeting place should contact Chris Page at the S.C. Department of Natural Resources by email at email@example.com.
To provide for an efficient meeting and to allow time, please contact Chris Page so that anyone who would like to speak to the Council can be placed on the agenda. The major agenda item for this meeting will be a review of this past year’s management activities. Items scheduled on the agenda for the meeting of the Aquatic Plant Management Council include:
- Call to Order
- Public Comments
- Minutes of the April 8, 2019 Council Meeting
- Recap of 2019 Aquatic Control Operations
- Santee Cooper
- 2019-2020 Triploid Grass Carp Health
- Preliminary insight for 2020 Aquatic Plant Management Plan
- Topics for 2020 Council Meetings
- Other Business