South Carolina Department of Natural Resources
Viewer opens in separate window
DNR Managed Lands Data Viewer
This web mapping application provides users without GIS software the ability to view GIS data related to SCDNR Managed Lands. PLEASE NOTE: the parcel boundary data on this website must not be interpreted as representing legal property boundaries and are provided as a reference.
- Various geospatial sources were used to produce the Managed Lands application. For additional information, see list of GIS layers, source, and symbology used
- For technical related questions and/or problems, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about this project, contact: email@example.com
- Additional information on Browser/System Recommendations.
- DNR Map Viewer Help
By using this Internet Site -
You are agreeing to the following terms and conditions
- The South Carolina Department of Natural Resources (DNR) manages the areas mentioned in this site through ownership, easement, or lease rights. The parcel boundary data on this website must not be interpreted as representing legal property boundaries. Actual boundaries should be located and confirmed by on-site inspections.
- Lands depicted in this data set are generally open to the public under various timeframes and restrictions as described on each property's webpage. Lands may be temporarily closed due to specific management activities. Information about the actual property management, allowed activities, and hours of operation may be found in the Regional DNR office or by the contact information provided on each tract's webpage.
- Neither the State of South Carolina, the Department of Natural Resources, nor any of its employees, is responsible for any improper or incorrect use of the information described and/or contained herein, and assume no responsibility for the use of the information.
Rembert C. Dennis Building, 1000 Assembly Street, Columbia, SC 29201
© 2014 All rights reserved. firstname.lastname@example.org