Regulations - Species Limits, Possession, Size
Possession Limit: No more than 5 combined total per person per day of largemouth, redeye, smallmouth, or their hybrids.
Size limit: No statewide length limits
Exceptions to the limits above:
- Slade's Lake - No more than 2 bass per person per day
- Lakes Blalock, Greenwood, Jocassee, Marion, Monticello, Moultrie, Murray, Secession, Wateree, Wylie, and the middle reach of the Saluda River and the upper reach of the Santee River—no bass less than 14 inches in total length.
- Lakes Hartwell, Keowee, Russell (including the Lake Hartwell tailwater), Robinson (Greenville County), Thurmond, Tugaloo, Yonah, Stevens Creek Reservoir, the Chattooga, and Savannah Rivers - no bass less than 12 inches in total length.
- Lakes Hartwell, Keowee, Russell (including the Lake Hartwell tailwater), Thurmond, Tugaloo, Yonah, the Chattooga and Savannah Rivers and Stevens Creek Reservoir - No more than 10 combined total of smallmouth, largemouth, redeye, spotted bass or their hybrids
- Game fish must be landed with head and tail fin intact.