- Lake Edwin Johnson - at the end of County Road 359, off of SC Highway 295, within the
Camp Croft State Park, bank fishing only.
- Lake Blalock Park Fishing Pier - off of County Road 190, just off US Highway 221, north
of Spartanburg, SC, on Lake Taylor Blalock.
- Aluminum pier with a tee section. Concrete sidewalk to pier from paved
- Lake Bowen Fishing Pier - on County Road 37 near I-26, north of Inman, SC, on Lake William
- Wooden pier with a tee section. Limited paved pullover parking.
- Lake Lyman Park Pier - off County Road 904, just off of SC Highway 357, northeast of
Lyman, SC, on Lake Lyman.
- Aluminum fishing pier with a tee section. Concrete sidewalk to pier from
paved parking area.
- Lake Cooley Park - off of SC Highway 292, north of Wellford, SC.