- Fred L. Day Landing Fishing Pier - off of SC Highway 6, just North of SC Highway 311,
on Lake Moultrie.
John R. Bettis Landing - off of US Highway 52, near the Trident Technical College, on
the Goose Creek Reservoir.
- Wooden pier with a tee at the end. There is a sidewalk to the pier.
Bushy Park Landing Fishing Pier - on County Road 503, north of the Naval Weapons
Station, on the Cooper River.
- Concrete sidewalk adjacent to parking area allows bank fishing only.
Richardson's Landing - outside of Bonneau, SC, off of U.S. Highway 52, near the end of County Road S-8-42 on
the left in Bonneau Beach.
- Aluminum fishing pier on the Cooper River side of the causeway. Handicap
parking available adjacent to pier.
- Wooden fishing pier with a tee at the end. Access to the pier is over