Boating - County Auditors, Tax Collectors, Treasurers in South Carolina

South Carolina Association of Counties

If you need to find information regarding how much money is owed for delinquent taxes contact your county Tax Collector or Treasurer.

If your name is on SC Department of Natural Resources Titling and Registration Records as of December 31st, the County Auditor is generated a report in January, with your name, description of your boat/outboard motor. The County Auditor will assess this information and will forward you a personal property tax notice.