Frequently Asked Questions Sheet (FAQs)
Who do I contact if I have questions in developing my club?
- Sarah Chabaane, at email@example.com or 803-737-8483
Is their insurance to cover my club?
- YES! A part of paying your dues is the insurance benefit!
- Boats must have proof of liability insurance to participate in club tournaments.
When are my membership dues and rosters due?
- TBF Junior Clubs and Student Angler Federation dues are due no later than December 31st of each year. Clubs can begin fishing at receipt of dues. Dues paid anytime after October 1st are good through December 31st of the following year. For example, if a member renews on or after October 1, 2013, their dues would cover them until December 31, 2014.
- BASS Junior and High School Club dues are due December 31st of each year. Dues paid anytime after November 1st are good through December 31st of the following year. For example, if a member renews on or after November 1, 2013, their dues would cover them until December 31, 2014.
- Getting dues in on time is important for getting the club recognized, insurance coverage and ability to start organizing and participating in tournaments.
How much are the dues?
- TBF of SC Junior Club dues are $30
- TBF's Student Angler Federation Club dues are $25
- BASS's Junior Bassmaster Club dues are $10
- BASS's High School Nation Club dues are $20