The Department of Natural Resources connects with procurement professionals from the federal government, cities, states, provinces, counties, colleges, libraries, hospitals, and other public agencies in the U.S., Canada and around the world. As members, we enjoy significant benefits, including the following:
- A comprehensive series of educational seminars.
- Annual Forum and Products Exposition.
- Certification programs that demonstrate professional procurement expertise.
- Publications that keep staff up-to-date on the best procurement practices and technical news and articles.
- A growing number of technical and consulting services tailored to DNR needs.
- Access to a members' web sites, containing searchable databases of technical specifications, career opportunities, electronic discussion lists with other colleagues, and more.